21st NORTH provides a variety of logistical services in relation to mineral exploration or scientific expeditions.
- Fostering contacts with authorities in order to acquire necessary licenses and permits for exploration, core drilling, bulk sampling, blasting, radio/communications, transportation, driving in the field etc.
- Preparation of equipment and packing inventories. Advising on, and purchasing of equipment designed for exploration programs including storage of fuel and explosives.
- Planning and executing of mobilisation for crew and equipment by helicopter, airplane, ship, barge or landing craft.
- Constructing and management of exploration and base camp set-ups.
- Preparation and implementation of health & safety and emergency procedures. Providing adequate and appropriate safeguards for employees and the environment.
- Acquiring legal representation, renting business offices and residences. Establishing bank accounts, acquiring vehicles and other necessary exploration equipment as well as interfacing with local governments.
- Supporting adequate skilled support personnel (geologists, assistants etc.), equipment and facilities to ensure safe and efficient operations for clients.